Default Input & Opposed Input: (can be selected in the settings menu)
Alternative Input: (can be selected in the settings menu)
- Use the two virtual analog joysticks to move around and rotate your view.
- Press the circle on the top right to switch between dig- and put-mode.
For any input method:
- Use the joystick on the bottom left to move around.
- Drag across the screen to rotate.
- Tap&release very quick to add a new block.
- Tap&wait and then release to remove a block.
- Tap the circle showing a jumping stick figure to jump.
- Press the button centered on top to go back to the menu (progess gets saved).
- Tap the texture on the top left to show the texture selection overlay.
Double tap the jump button quickly to toggle fly mode.
In settings press twice on ALT so it says "ALT xPAD" to enable standard controls again.
Detonate TNT by placing fire near it.
Instructions for custom textures on Android.
- Procedurally generated terrain.
- Flat, sphere, pyramid terrain.
- Simple lighting and shadows.
- Rudimentary (W)LAN two player multiplayer.
- Day/night cycle
- Removing and placing new cubes.
- World saving/loading.
- Settings saving/loading.
- Explosives (TNT).
- Torches and ladders.
- Little aliens.
- Rails and carts.